Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Weaver of the Web

The native americans believe in a creature that spun time and all things. The spider which exists everywhere and manages to spin her webs in all things. The dreamcatcher which coincidentally resembles a web catches all bad dreams and allows for the good dreams to be allowed to evolved.

I have found my dreamcatcher, who has taken all the impurities away from me. Sifted through my layers allowing me to peel each complication and bruised layer to unveil a much stronger and healthier layer. I would not say it has been a bad dream to which I imerged, for that would be giving it too much credit. More of an serious of vague memories that have been pushed and forgotten.

My dreamcatcher has come to me like a phoenix, born through ashes he was able to imerge. When we talk the ebb and flow of our words are naturally absorbed and given back and feels like a union of the soul. I can not wait to tell him of our joy....... the ultimate gift.